When we say massive studio, we mean massive... These are the biggest Studio's we have ever seen!
Walking distance to Monash University, Frankston Hospital and Deganis' Cafe.
This new architecturally designed property has a 1 bedroom, open plan studio apartments.
Outside consists landscaped garden, common kitchen and laundry with new washing machine.
This studio consists of fresh modern design set out as open plan living with;
* Laminated benches with food preparation and storage facilities and full oven and stove;
* Room for king sized bed & so much more;
* New ensuite, with wall to wall porcelain tiles, shower, toilet and basin all with quality fittings;
* Built in wardrobe with double mirrored doors;
* Reverse cycle air conditioning;
* Outdoor private courtyard;
* Access to common Kitchen & Laundry;
* Electricity separately metered average cost $80 - $120 pcm.
All this and so close to Monash University, and Central Frankston being the main shopping hub in the area, which includes all the favourite big name stores, transport.
Be quick because this will not last long..........
Inspection are subject to change without notice. All inspection requires ID for entry to the property. No prior registration needs, application only given out at the inspections or through 1form.com. (Application will not be process until at least one of the applicants have inspected the property). Lease 12 months, Strictly NO PETS. Bond $1,173.20 Rent $1,173.20 per calendar month. No private inspection available to respect the privacy of the current occupiers of the premises, only inspections advertised.
Photos are a representation of the property and may or may not be of the exact room for lease as this is 1 of 9 rooms available.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective Tenant should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.